Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i want to be a perfect two








cik husna teringin nak jadi macam dalam lagu nie...

you can be peanut butter in my jelly,
you can be the butterfly i feel in my belly,
you can be the capten i can be your first maid,
you can be the chill that i feel in our first date
you can be the hero and i can be your side kick,
you can be the their that i cry if we ever split,
you can be the rain from the cloud when its storming,
or you can be the sun when its shine in the morning,
dont know if i could ever be,
without you coz boy you complete me,
and in time that i know we both see,
that we're all we need,
coz you the apple to my pie,
you the straw to my berry,
you the smoke to my high,
and you the one i want to marry,
coz you're the one for me for me,
and i'm the one for you for you,
it take the both of us of us,
and we're the perfect two,

0 si bijaksana berkata:

Post a Comment